Monday 11 January 2016

Reflection: That's It! I Am Stepping Out!

It's 6 am in the morning and I cannot sleep any more. I have been thinking about my first post for this blog that I am writing. For weeks now,  I have being thinking, what do I say, how do I start ? Last night before going to bed, I prayed that God would stir me from the inside and find me the words to write this.

Bonjour everyone,

My name is Ngalita, I am 39 years old and a single mum of three beautiful children and I guess like many other people out there, I feel I have the right to be successful.


Initially I thought that success meant being wealthy and living the good life but as time went on and as I discussed more on the topic with friends, I realised that success could be a little something or a bigger thing, depending on the person who wants it.

For me, being successful meant being able to look after my children, provide a stable and happy family home for them, design and build my own house, being able to travel when I wanted, having my own business, looking after my family and serving others.

But despite my need and want for success, I seemed to find it so hard to breakthrough, despite the books, the conferences, the workshops, the teachings, the support from my friends and family, I just seemed to struggle to breakthrough those roadblocks.

So I decided to go back to the beginning again, look and work on the principles which should normally lead me to success.  I have decided to challenge the most important ones and see where that takes me. 

As a lover of perfection, I was never really prepared to start the blog today but one of the most important principles that I struggle with is to "just start something" So, I have decided to start and see where this big adventure is going to take me.

I invite you to join me on this journey of becoming successful by trying to work on the principles and I hope to help stir that passion inside of you to just start something today too.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this blog. I have been encouraged and picked a few tips to de-stress. Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Thank you for commenting. I feel encouraged myself

      Delete