Wednesday 24 August 2016

Challenge: Free Summer Activities for the Kids!



Hello everyone,

I hope you are all doing well! It is the summer holidays and the challenge for some of us single mums is to keep our children busy or well looked after.

If like me you have to go to work, find childcare or any other activities to do with the kids, you will know how difficult and of course costly it can be.

I am lucky to have "Granny" to look after my little ones for a while.  I arranged for my family to visit from abroad and whilst I am at work they look after my children.  Cheeky but very helpful.

Sometimes having another friend with kids can also be really helpful because you can either do things together with the children or share the babysitting!

My family always nudges me to take the kids out here and there but I always think that outside activities are quite expensive.

However, I have found a lot of interesting tips on Martin Lewis's website; He is a money saving expert and provides valuable financial information to help you save money (yay!)

I recently received one of his newsletters relating to the summer holidays and children activities you can get for free, etc... And I thought I should share that information with you all!

I would invite you to check his website www.moneysavingexpert.com where you can find more financial information and you can follow this link for the summer holidays deals: www.moneysavingexpert.com/travel/school-holiday-deals

As single mums, we need to constantly learn and review our financial situation.  Martin Lewis helps you to do that and on a regular basis!

Have a look and good luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment