Tuesday 19 July 2016

Travel: Kids and Streetdance

Bonjour everyone,

Well, the days have been very very busy!! 
Especially with the kids. Two of them love Streetdance and this time we travelled locally (only 5 minutes drive from home, thank God!) for a whole day of Streetdance competition.

This is a completely different world!


When you are inside the main hall and you see all the dancers giving their best, it becomes a great experience!

Sometimes parents are also invited to dance.  Yes I have tried it once, I came second, to a 90 year old granddad who was an amazing dancer!

I strongly believe, especially for our children, that it is so important to encourage activities that will enhance their confidence.

Let us not forget that some of us are raising our children without a dad and it can sometimes become too much.  Having good friends and teachers outside the home is important too and can help us in sharing some of the hard work.

There are times when those activities can be too costly.  In some cases, I have had to stop some of them.  However some schools also offer free activities for children in the school.  This way our children can also have a chance to build up good relationships out of the home environment.

Our children grow up so fast!  Sometimes I feel activities such as dancing, acting, singing can really make a difference. Well, at least for my children it has.

Financially it might be hard but I am pretty sure there are many things you can do for free for your children. I have done it, and if it worked for me, it could work for you. So, have a go and have a look!

Au Revoir!



No comments:

Post a Comment