Monday 4 July 2016

Meet Up: The Birthday Treats Continue!

Bonjour everyone,

Welcome to my MEET UP WEEK!

Well, who said that birthdays have to last for just one day?
Since I have turned 40, I have been doing little things here and there with my family and friends.

Last week was another opportunity for me to eat out and this time again I went did it in style!

My friend took me to Sheesh restaurant in Chigwell near London.

I was wowed by the decor! It was amazing! Especially the Marilyn Monroe picture upstairs by the bar. I had one cocktail while waiting for our table to be ready.  There was a live band and the atmosphere was so chilled!

When we finally sat down, the magic happened! We ordered the food!!  The food was absolutely fantastic!













The main decor near the kitchen was so beautiful! Especially the huge mirror on the wall (I wonder how they got it up there!)

After dinner, I could not stop myself from taking a peek at the toilets and I was not disappointed, great style inside out (I even took a picture ! Ha ha ha)

I believe it is good to try something new, discover new places, new things, new food,etc...

For me, it allows me to stretch myself, but also it increases my knowledge on what is out there.

Now I know, I will be back for more!!!

Au Revoir!





No comments:

Post a Comment